Goodbye Winter, Hello Spring

Friday 23 August 2013



Lula’s fashion diary


SCHOOLS OUT scream and shout! This is where my summer began. I wore my ILG love jumper to go with my fluorescent orange skirt and Nikes (my new favourite colour). A perfect way to brighten the end of a summer term.


A summer evening on a Greek island, going into town with my sisters and friends. I wear my jolly yellow ILG dress with this cute fish print mini rucksack and a matching scrunchie in my hair. My jelly shoes make me a little taller and the dress is backless so it shows off my faint Indian henna.






Summers bloomin’ so I’m wearing dazzling colours like my ILG rainbow sparkled striped jumper with my simple denim mini skirt. To finish off the outfit I chuck my fluorescent pink satchel over my shoulder which carries all that I need for the day.


In my spare time I love to play with my puppies! This is me wearing my pretty, light and vintage ILG dress. It's perfect for the summer sun...

Next month I am super excited to be creating my favourite autumn looks taken from new ilovegorgeous AW13 collection. Watch this space!

-->
          love from Lula x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you... drop us a line...